The Jr. Project Coordinator will provide
administrative support to the Project Manager, ensuring that the assigned
project is completed in-line with the construction budget, schedule and quality
The specific duties of the Jr. Project
Coordinator shall include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Assist the Project Manager, Project Coordinator
and Project Superintendent with all aspects of the project including cost,
schedule, quality and document control methods.
- Adhere to the Corporate Safety Program and
Project Specific Safety Policy.
- Participate in project related meetings and
record minutes for distribution to all attendees. Assist with the follow-up on
- Participate in coordinating pre-construction
activities – i.e. coordinating temporary utilities, removal of obstructions and
other site preparation work.
- Coordinate approvals and distribute Site
Instructions, Site Directives, Field Work Directives, Purchase Orders, Change
Orders and other related directives.
- Track and coordinate consultant reviews of all
shop drawings, samples and other submittals.
- Track, coordinate and distribute responses to
all RFIs and other field questions.
- Maintain all tracking logs – i.e. concrete,
rebar, shop drawings, etc.
- Maintain all drawings and project documentation
to ensure the most current versions are available to the Project Team.
- Update project schedules (including
micro-schedules) and distribute to the Project Team.
- Participate in the Monthly Progress Draw Package
- Coordinate field inspections with various
- Track all PPDI and PDI deficiencies. Coordinate
the resolution of all deficiencies.
- Participate in completing all deficiencies
recorded on the Technical Audit.
SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS
Graduation from post-secondary degree or diploma in
Engineering, Architecture, Construction Management or related field.
+/- 2 Years in the residential high-rise
- General understanding of basic construction
principles, scheduling and budgeting.
- Ability to read drawings – Architectural,
Structural, Mechanical, Electrical, etc.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills.
- Great attention to detail.
- Microsoft Office – Excel, Work, Outlook, MS
Eagerness to grow within the construction industry.
Brixen Developments Inc. is a full-service real
estate development company specializing in mid- to high-rise residential
projects. Founded on the fundamental belief that people come first, Brixen
Developments Inc. is committed to delivering high quality communities and
desirable living spaces designed for the end user.
Brixen Developments Inc. values a culture in which
team members share a sense of pride and ownership of the brand as well as the
Company’s reputation and growth, motivated by common aspirations for the